Dedicated to the advancement of American Indian art, the Heard successfully presents the stories of American Indian people from a first-person perspective, as well as exhibitions that showcase the beauty and vitality of traditional and contemporary art.
Our design team collaborated with the Heard Museum on their Larger Than Memory Family Guide.
Megg Thompson Behavior
Megg shares clear, renewed and innovative strategies to inform self-esteem and success for yourself, your children and family. She empowers parents to shift their mindset, language and approach by channeling fear into love. She is only a click away if you need a resource to help you make the changes you need to fully enjoy your children, no matter what. She’s got you!
We began our collaboration with Megg on the Masked Unicorn Curriculum, and have more projects in the works.
PLAY was established in 2017 as a unique provider of mindfulness, art, and yoga classes for children and families in the Phoenix area. As 2020 brought rapid changes into our world, the organization shifted its focus to providing mindfulness kits and training to our growing community of low-income Title I schools and family resource centers.
We believe our evidence-based curriculum has a central role to play in cultivating the next generation of compassionate citizens.
Providing sensible healing movement to the people. From bikers to bakers, skaters to school teachers & housewives/husbands to hippies.
Interested in Collaborating with Azulita?
We offer full-service educational content creation:
- Copywriting with diverse learners in mind
- Design that encourages focus and retention of concepts with visual cues, intentional layout and streamlined for clarity
- Video content creation that can help you captivate your learners
- Social media content and engagement strategy
- Materials re-designed to best engage your target learners
- Yoga, meditation, and mindfulness activities from a 200 hr Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT200)
- Workbooks, individual lessons, brochures, instruction guides, manipulatives, curriculum, and anything else your learners need